8.10.2009

i like having the drinks but sometimes lately i feel very hung over very fast even if i've only had like 2 glasses of wine with lunch. yes, with lunch, don't you dare judge me. then some of those times i feel like i need to puke even. what is this business all about anyway? if you say i'm knocked up i will personally shit in your shoes because i'm not so take it easy. i just sneezed seven times and little sneezelets snuck through my hand and speckled my computer screen. anyway, i watched a movie about a girl who went down on her dog in college and was later torn about whether or not shoe should tell her fiance. dude. and no, they didn't show it. they = that raspy bobcat character who directed the film. the moral was no, do not tell your fiance that you're creepy and the sickest chic ever. jeeze.

4 comments:

xTx said...

how was that movie? i've wanted to see that. i went down on my dog once but it wasnt in college. i never really went to college.

p.s. i threw my back out drunkdancing to Fantastic Diamond yesterday at the park. I think godis trying to tell me i am too old to party

Anonymous said...

I thought the movie was really good, actually.
ps. In the words of my most favorite creepy & sick person ever, 'never too old'!
-jades

Anonymous said...

I like Bobcat.

The Love Monster* said...

It's about time, beeyatch! Making us wait and shit.

In the meantime...