1.23.2009

sometimes i floss my teeth with my hair. only when i'm bored at work and i've run out of things to look at on the internet which means i don't do it often. i have thick, luxurious hair that works well for flossing. i also lose a lot of hair while blowdrying or flatironing or breathing, mostly because i have so much of it. one day i will weave you a fine bolero jacket from lost hair. but only after i take a handfull of margarine and smear it all over your face. ok, just your mouth. then we'll kiss hard and rough to ensure that i have equal amounts of margarine on my own face. then i'll walk away and you'll stare at my ass and shake your head in disbelief, like, AGAIN?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does it have to be a bolero jacket? And, since we're going margarine and not butter, I'll do more than stare--I'll stare, grab at and bite your ass. Believe it.

And, say, can I see a picture of your thick, luxurious hair? It keeps working out that all the talented people are attractive. So you've got to be a knockout.