12.01.2008

3 short notes

I have made some (sometimes creative) awesomeness with leftovers. Today is the very last of it...brown rice. I am so asian. I ate it with hot dogs. That might negate the asian part, but it's like heaven to me. I'm only asian'ish.

I was day drunk in SF this past Saturday. It resulted in me drunk shopping. That resulted in me drunk spending a lot of money on a dress. My intention is to drunk wear that dress to a giant corporate Vegas themed Christmas party this coming Saturday. I'm hoping the final drunk result is me getting cock-slapped for looking so gorgeously slutty. I need shoes.

I had a dream that I was (long story short) looking for someone to go down on me. I was like a feign, racing around a big space needle type building in search of a volunteer to get all oral-mania on my girlparts. Every time I'm dreaming of something sexual and trying to "plan" it out (for whatever reason) it doesn't end up happening for me. I need to learn how to just go with it in my dreams, let go, let the filthy gas station attendant go at it with the same kind of fervor that I have to get it. I'm not sure what my subconscious problem is but it's annoying. And blue-ballish.

3 comments:

Yossarian said...

A- i will always bring my records over

B - I will always go down on you in your dreams

C - should A happen, B will follow in the realm of awesomeness

xTx said...

ditto

ty bluesmith said...

"drunk spending a lot of money..."

awesome.