12.05.2008

distraction

I don't think I'm going to go for that run, after all. It was one of those things that totally runs through your mind and once you say it out loud you're like "Wow me, that would probably end badly. Perhaps you would be better off sitting around playing Klondike on your iPod while you listen to something emo. You know you have something emo on your iPod, you douchebag. Oh and eat a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos once in a while too, because you're totally depriving yourself, asshole." Maybe you're not as hard on yourself as I am and that's great. I eat a lot of tuna. That is not a euphemism for something else. I also eat a lot of beets. I have very low cholesterol so there's that! Anyway, may all your guilt shoe purchases work out for you. I'm afraid to say I have sort of similar type guilt but in my version I bought a pair by a dicktress hotel tycoon's daughter. They are so high I also fear for my life since I'll be drunk when I wear them. Maybe a boob will pop out. Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

xTx said...

i bought two pairs of those slipper shoes. brown and black. i guess i feel okay about it.

no beets.

beets are for weirdos

Yossarian said...

can i be there when things pop out?