3.03.2009

Only a couple more days of livin my life as xtx' favorite number and it seems that all of my friends have become knocked up douchebags. seriously, all of them. they're all knocked up. they're all killing me with their douchebaggery. i'm being a bit of a crybaby so ok enough. check this out. i get a month off work. for free. this is in recognition of working in the same spot for 5+ distinguished years. so i am busy planning what i will do with this time and it's harder than you think, especially because the state of california is being a huge dickface and not sending me my money. you know what california, you stupid bitch? what if i owed YOU money and was like "hey, i mis-managed my money so unfortunately i'm not going to be able to pay you. indefinitely. whoops! sorry about that." yeah right, try saying anything close to that and half my check is going to that dirty whore california and i wouldn't be able to say shit about it. so what i'm saying is, california i love you and your perfect weather but give me my fucking money. skank. i do not know why california is a female. i digress. i am leaving this country during that free month off. i am also running a marathon. i am also camping. not in that order. when i leave the country i will go to another country where i only speak the language when i am drunk. well guess what?! since i am training for that marathon i am not drinking! how will i converse with the people in this foreign land? how will i make out with girls in their 20's without first drinking 3 beers followed by 3 shots? (that is not required but it is usually what preceeds my making-out-with-2o-yr-old-shenanigans.) hot 20 somethings love me and they love making out with me. it is a curse. one that i hope never ends.

8 comments:

xTx said...

What about slightly lukewarm 40-somethings? Don't they get, like, a charity makeout? A 'throw an old lady a bone' makeout? I would like some consideration please.

A month off work is fucking crazy. Are they hiring there?

When you go out of the country, can you bring me back so polvoron? (I am guessing)

Anonymous said...

Doy. Isn't our motto "one day we WILL make out" ??

Anonymous said...

i'm anonymous on my own blog.

Anonymous said...

I'm so embarrassed, because I thought you WERE the state of California. And now I have to come here and be angry at you on your behalf, which is weird. You skank. I mean California. Where's Jades' money, fucker? 20yos don't buy their own fucking drinks, dumbass.
And, see, i mean it, but it comes out flat. I'm sorry, it's all my fault.

Next you'll tell me you're not a chick...

Enjoy your month off from that jerk company with the great products everybody loves so much that they ignore the monopoly.

And enjoy making out with xtx, too; I can't even get her to leave her house.

Anonymous said...

I thought everybody knew that both xtx and I are both men. Men who WILL makeout one day.

Anonymous said...

I'm really very slow about these things. It's a good thing I have my looks, charm and rapier wit. Or not. Whatever.

King said...

Ahem, men do not make out.

Anonymous said...

Men make out. How else would we get mono?