3.04.2008

remember...when you eat, you're a vacuum with tits.

2 more days and Ima little bit closer and a little bit further away. I don't have any plans but I took the day off anyway. And the next day after that, too. 2 more days until Ima off for 2 extra days and I probably won't even masturbate once in those 4 days. Maybe it's because Imaddicted to scrabbulous. Maybe it's because Ima hoping Ima getting laid so Ima saving up. Sometimes I pretend my hair is a mustache on my own face. Sometimes I hate myself for always hating reality TV but finding out I love Project Runway. I tried to love ANTM but I think it made me stupid. I cleaned out my storage this weekend and sold all my ex' crap that he refused to pick up-on craigslist, for example, I sold a box of playboymags for $25 to some asian business man in a very expensive suit. Ima not too hot on asian mens but Ima gonna admit that while he looked through the box of mags I might have had a flash in my head that I fucked him in the storage. It's dusty in there, the storage. While we fucked, I flipped through an issue with Shannon Do-whore-ty on the cover then I blew him and he came on my tits.

Sorry Carlos, I meant to save those mags for you.

5 comments:

Dirty Dan Sin said...

that was a lovely story.

Grampa said...

Take a few days off and come visit the Big Island. I'll do more than come on your tits and I'd be willing to wager you wouldn't leave disappointed.

Perhaps unable to walk without pain, but certainly not disappointed.

Anonymous said...

i tried to wack it last night but i was too drunk and passed out with the vibe on.

i'm still single.

Dirty Dan Sin said...

It's so gross when Grampa puts a move on anyone.

Anonymous said...

p.s. i love you.

today.